Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Guardian Angels Central Catholic

Main Navigation

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

 

Employment Opportunities

Join our Staff

Come join the Guardian Angels Central Catholic Schools family where every student is known, loved, and inspired to “Learn and Lead through Christ.” We recruit compassionate, faith-filled, and dedicated staff to fill our nest. Guardian Angels Central Catholic School is conveniently located between Omaha and Norfolk on Highway 275. 

Current job openings include:

After School Care Director

Custodian

Bus Driver

 

If you are passionate about children and education, this is the perfect place to work!

Just click on the application link below and apply today! 

 

 

Fun Facts about Guardian Angels Central Catholic:

  • We serve 415 students PS - 12th 
  • Our class sizes average 17 students per teacher
  • High School offers Dual Credit courses
  • 100% Graduation Rate 
  • 1 to 1 Technology
  • We offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as Football, Volleyball, Softball, Basketball, Wrestling, Track, Golf, One Act, Speech, FFA, Cheer/Dance, Musical, and Quiz Bowl

 

Full-time employees receive amazing benefits:

  • New, certified based salary is $35,000 with tiered steps for previous teaching experience and higher degree levels (all years of experience are accepted)
  • New, non-certified hourly salary is $15.00 per hour with yearly increases
  • 9 days (paid time off for sick/personal days with opportunity to carry over up to 16 days)
  • Employee pays $100 per month for single coverage insurance premium with an opportunity to purchase family coverage
  • We match employee contributions to the Archdiocese annuity program up to 3% of their total salary 3% requires 6% contribution from the employee
  • Full-time employees receive ½ tuition paid per child
  • Free school lunches for full time employees
  • Higher education funding 
  • New teacher mentoring
  • Coaching opportunities
  • Small-town living 
  • Extremely supportive parents and community partners
  • EOE

 

Certificated Teacher Application (Google Doc Version)

Certified Teacher Application (PDF Version)

Substitute Teacher Application (Google Doc Version)

Substitute Teacher Application (PDF Version) 

Non-Certified Employment Application (Google Doc Version)

Non-Certified Employment Application (PDF Version)

 

 


To apply, please send letter of interest and resume along with completed application to the following:

Mrs. Paula Peatrowsky, Elementary Principal                            Mr. Justin Wardyn, High School Principal

408 E. Walnut St.                                                                                419 E. Decatur St.

West Point, NE 68788                                                                         West Point, NE 68788

 

Phone: 402-372-5328                                                                     Phone: 402-372-5326

Fax: 402-372-5416                                                                             Fax: 402-372-5327

Email: ppeatrowsky@gaccbluejays.org                                           Email: justin.wardyn@gaccbluejays.org