Supportive Parents Association
Supportive Parents Association (SPA) is a committee of parent volunteers dedicated to supporting our teachers and students of GACC. Our mission is to make sure our teachers and staff feel loved, appreciated, and supported and that our students are enriched by activities in and out of the classroom.
Here are some of the ways that SPA supports our teachers, staff and students throughout the year:
- Providing a catered meal for the teachers and staff at Christmas and the end of the year.
- Periodic cards and small treats/gifts to show our appreciation to the teachers and staff
- End of Summer Pool Party at the local pool before school starts
- A night dedicated to the students and their families at Harvest Moon Pumpkin Patch
- Several activities and treats for Catholic Schools Week including a movie at the West Point Theater
- An afternoon of bowling for each elementary class at Main Street Bowl
You can support SPA by attending one of our Fundraisers including the Fall or Spring Drive-thru Dinner, the can and paper trailer, or by simply sending your donation to one of our SPA members. To contact SPA via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of SPA for 2023-2024:
Nikki Schmader: President
Kacie Borchers: Vice President
Jessica Hagedorn: Secretary
Heather Knobbe: Treasurer